The Chen Hsong Group
Established in 1958 and today one of the largest manufacturers of injection moulding machines worldwide, offering a complete range of machines with a clamping force from 20 to 6500 tons.
All machines are equipped with the latest high performance energy saving servo pump drive technology.
Process engineering for efficient plastics extrusion of tomorrow
battenfeld-cincinnati is the technology leader in the extrusion industry. Our core competencies are outstanding technology, global project engineering, complete extrusion lines from a single source and strong design and production competence. In addition, we offer customized, optimized screws and special metallurgical solutions that are produced in-house.
battenfeld-cincinnati’s product portfolio comprises:
- Single screw extruders
- Parallel and conical counter-rotating twin screw extruders
- Planetary roller extruders
- PO and PVC pipe heads, feedblocks for sheet extrusion
- Roll stacks
- Downstream equipment for pipe and profile extrusion, such as vacuum and cooling tanks, calibrating tables, haul-offs, cutting devices, tip tables, roller tables and tipping troughs
battenfeld-cincinnati operates an extensive, worldwide service network to support our customers with spare parts and technical know-how. In addition we offer training, wear protection and energy saving consulting and even reconditioned second-hand extruders.
battenfeld-cincinnati develops, designs and manufactures extrusion equipment to produce a wide range of standard and special-purpose plastics products, such as:
- Large diameter pipe
- Mono- and multi-layer polyolefin and PVC pipes for water, sewage, mining, irrigation, cable duct, district heating, gas, telecommunication and sanitary system applications
- Window and door profiles
- Construction profiles
- Technical profiles
- WPC/NFC decking, railing, siding and fencing
- PVC sheet: free-foamed or co-extruded
- Non-PVC sheet and board
- Thermoforming sheet for food packaging
- Polyolefin and PVC granulate
battenfeld-cincinnati: one of the oldest companies in the extrusion industry and the only one that has solely focused on extrusion
battenfeld-cincinnati’s founding companies have histories dating back to the 1940s. Now, battenfeld-cincinnati is active worldwide, with about 700 employees and production facilities in Bad Oeynhausen and Kempen (Germany), Vienna (Austria), Shunde (China) and McPherson, KS (USA) as well as a comprehensive global sales and service network.
battenfeld-cincinnati has been producing and developing extruders and complete extrusion lines for pipe extrusion since the 1950s and has been at the forefront in developing twin screw extruders for PVC. Over the years, several new product segments were added, such as profile, thermoforming sheet, WPC/NFC applications and pelletizing.
Throughout battenfeld-cincinnati’s history, our focus on constant innovation and development, efficient use of resources and high quality standards has enabled us to find leading solutions for our customers’ production situation. This is how battenfeld-cincinnati has become a market and technology leader in the extrusion of pipe, profile, sheet, thermoforming sheet and granulate.